We offer on-going registration throughout the skating season and after Jan 17, the 2nd half fees are pro rated. We accept cash, cheques, VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discovery credit cards. Paying by post dated cheques in monthly installments is another payment option. There is a 10% discount on the lowest fee for siblings.
Instructions for filling out Registration form.
Canskate & Hockey Ready Pro rated Registration Form (Pro rated Feb 7)- or EMAIL: email@example.com requesting the pro rated registration form
- OPEN & ENABLE EDITING, fill in all the personal information and then ‘SAVE AS an excel file’ using your surname as the file name. If registering more than one skater name it with both surname and first name. The saved file is the one that you will email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: ALL of the personal information MUST be filled in or we cannot register your skater. The home address must include the postal code.
- Canskaters put an x in the box beside the type of program that you are choosing (eg. full season or partial season, 1 day or 2 day skater) Please be sure to indicate which day you will be skating if you are a 1 day skater
- Jr, Int, Sr skaters select your days.
- The 3% discount applies only to full payment by cheque or cash & you pay the amount in the Discount Total box
- If paying by credit card or monthly post-dated cheques you pay the amount in the Total box. The first monthly cheque must include the operational fee, the recital fee & the Skate Canada fee
- Program Assistant credits will be applied when you register in person. You must bring your PA credit certificate.
- Save your filled in form & send as an attachment to email@example.com
- Bring your payment on registration day. If you can not make it to registration, please email & we will make other arrangements for you.
- Do not forget to bring a separate cheque dated March 31, 2017 for the volunteer fee.
- You will also have to fill in, sign & print the Canskate Policy or the Junior to Senior policy . Bring it along with you when you register.