CanSkate even better!
The CanSkate program is based on Sport Canada’s long term athlete development (LTAD) principles. This dynamic program prepares all skaters for virtually every ice sport - hockey, ringette, speed skating and figureskating. We use a tested and proven delivery method that guarantees skater success in developing stronger basic skills and developing them faster. Our program is taught by professional coaches who are specially trained and certified through the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) The Program offers instruction to skaters of all ages. Skaters learn the fundamentals in a safe, active environment using a circuit-training format with professional coaches. Unlike most recreational programs there is no need to wait for a session to end in order to advance to a higher level. Skaters are continuously being monitored & advanced when they are ready.
• Skaters must supply their own Skates & CSA Approved Helmets
• Wearing gloves or mittens is mandatory
Canskate Sessions : Tuesday 5:05pm-5:50pm & Saturday 12:00pm-12:45pm
We offer several registration options & payment plans. Fees for a full season are a better deal!!! (Discounts are built into the prices)
1. Join for a full season (fall and winter) as either a 1-day or a 2-day skater.
2. Join for a half season (fall or winter season) only as either a 1-day or a 2-day skater.
3. Pay the FULL FEE with either cheque, cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery Card.
4. Pay in monthly instalments with 7 postdated cheques for the full season, 4 cheques for a fall season & 3 cheques for the winter season. The Skate Canada fee (includes insurance) and SSCV operational fee, recital fee & Night of Lights tickets must be added to the first cheque.
The Pro-rated fees are indicated on the registration form
Full Season Sept 11 – March 16 (7 post dated cheques) 2-Day Skater $442 ($63.14/mo X 7) 1- Day Skater $262 ($37.43/mo X 7) Operational fee $45 Recital fee $20 2 Night of Light tickets $10 Skate Canada Fee $37 includes insurance
Fall 1/2 Season - Sept 11 – Dec 22 (4 post dated cheques) 2-Day Skater $286 ($71.50/mo X 4) 1-Day Skater $192 ($48/mo X 4) Operational fee $25 2 Night of Lights tickets $10 Skate Canada Fee $37 includes insurance
Winter 1/2 Season – Jan 8 – Mar 16 (3 post dated cheques) 2-Day Skater $244 ($81.33/mo X 3) 1-Day Skater $138.25 ($46.08/mo X 3) Operational fee $25 Recital fee $20 Skate Canada Fee $37 includes insurance